BTCA Bylaws Committee
Biewer Terrier Club of America
"Where Knowledge Leads to Excellence"
All about the Biewer Terrier. Whether you are a breeder or a pet owner, you will find some very interesting and helpful articles as you read about this delightful, enchanting breed.
Here you will find a host of material about the BTCA, Inc., including membership enrollment, history, By-Laws and Constitution, plus information in general on club activities.
Here you will find resources the BTCA finds helpful. Information about membership, registrations, committees, available puppies, Rescue, AKC, etc....
Bylaws Committee Mission Statement
To make sure the Bylaws are written to define the obligations and responsibilities of the BTCA officers and members in accordance with the AKC rules for Parent Club Bylaws. To keep the By-Laws up to date with the progress of the Biewer Terrier Club of America, Inc.
- Bylaws Chair chair: Michele Lyons - (410) 676-5549
- Committee Member: Gayle Pruett
- Committee Member: Myrna Torres - (626) 355-1013
Bylaws Committee Policy
The By-Laws are the clubs rules and regulations of operation. The by-laws not only outline the officers duties and responsibilities but the way the membership should conduct itself. The by-laws are set up in accordance with the AKC's requirements for all Parent Clubs. We will make sure the by-laws are in compliance with AKC and serve the needs of Biewer Terrier Terrier Club of America, Inc.
By-Laws Committee Duties
- Research and implement responsibilities and duties of a By-Laws Committee.
- Make sure the By-Laws represent the Biewer Terrier Club of America, Inc.
- Keep up to date on club growth and changes in order to modify the by-laws when necessary.
- Discuss possible changes with the board.
- Notify the membership of changes being made.