BTCA Publicity Committee
Biewer Terrier Club of America
"Where Knowledge Leads to Excellence"
All about the Biewer Terrier. Whether you are a breeder or a pet owner, you will find some very interesting and helpful articles as you read about this delightful, enchanting breed.
Here you will find a host of material about the BTCA, Inc., including membership enrollment, history, By-Laws and Constitution, plus information in general on club activities.
Here you will find resources the BTCA finds helpful. Information about membership, registrations, committees, available puppies, Rescue, AKC, etc....
Publicity Committee Mission Statement
Publicize the Biewer Terrier Club of America, Inc. in a positive and uplifting manner. Promoting a better understanding of the BTCA, Inc. and the Biewer Terrier through a variety of public outreach efforts and marketing. Oversee the production of publications for newsletters and magazines.
- Publicity/Media Chair: Debarah Billings - (423) 483-9242
Publicity Committee Policy:
Provide a direction to committee members in acquiring and publicizing information about the BTCA, Inc. and Biewer Terrier. Assist with the formatting, scheduling, marketing and distribution of these publications.
Publicity Committee Duties
- Research and implement responsibilities and duties of a Publicity Committee.
- Write articles for magazines and newsletters and submit to board for approval.
- Seek information for publications.
- Make sure online sites have current information about the club and breed.
- Assist the BTCA, Inc. members in writing and submitting ads in magazines and online publications.
- Membership ads will not be done in conjunction with club ads.
- Plan ads well in advance to publication date.
- Make a template and submit to contributors for approval.