Your cart is currently empty!
Good Sportsmanship Award 2022
Instructions: You must fill out the application in order for your nominee to be considered. Please do not reach out to Ann independently.
Fill out the form below with your name, the nominated member and an overview of why you feel they deserve this award.
DEADLINE is February 1st, 2023.
Things to consider as criteria:
- Member in good standing with BTCA and AKC.
- Exhibits good sportsmanship and ethics at all times, both in the show ring and in all matters pertaining to the BTCA.
- Attend and/or participate in as many club activities as possible; carry out all assignments; willing and able to take on extra work or assist other club members when needed.
- Demonstrate a cooperative attitude toward our club members at all times.
- Be considerate, especially of guests and prospective new club members.
- The Chairperson of the committee is Ann Moore Schultz. Each year the recipient of the award will join Ann on the committee until there are 3 recipients, and then Ann will drop off the committee.